VARSKIN users experiencing error messages or code crashes should go to the VARSKIN Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page to review the FAQs for similar error messages. If your error message is not mentioned in the FAQ, go to the VARSKIN Forums page to review the forum boards for the error message. If not listed in the error reports, log into the RAMP website and go to the Error (Bug) Reports forum board to add this error message to the forum. Be sure to include the following information in the Comment section:
- What version of the VARSKIN program are you running?
- What Operating system are you using (e.g., Windows 7.0, Windows 10)?
- Is the error message reproducible?
- What are the exact steps leading up to the error?
- What is the exact symptom (e.g. program crashes, error message number, etc.)?
- Provide a screenshot of the error message and the input window, if possible.